- Intellectual property rights (copyrights and trademarks, etc.)
- The Company and any contributors to the website retain the intellectual property rights, as well as any other rights, including usage rights, for the written content, images, characters, marks and any other information featured on this website. Reproduction of this website, including downloads, printouts and any other means, is restricted to private use within the sphere of personal or domestic use. Information or programs featured on this website should not be used (copied, uploaded, published or quoted, etc.) on any other website or in printed materials. The content of this website should not be used outside the range authorized by Japanese Copyright Law without prior permission.
- The rights associated with the use of trademarks (trademarks and service marks) displayed on this website belong to the Company or to the rights holder that authorized such use to the Company. Please refrain from using such marks without permission from the Company or the rights holder.
- Use of links
Customer using this service must not carry out any of the following actions. Cooperating partners include all businesses, governmental bodies, individuals and other parties that provide content for the Company website.
- Actions that infringe, or that could infringe, on the rights of the Company, ANA or a cooperating partner.
- Actions that infringe, or that could infringe, on the property the Company, ANA or a cooperating partner.
- Actions other than those specified above in (1) and (2) that cause damage, or that could cause damage, to the Company, ANA or a cooperating partner.
- Actions that use or offer harmful programs such as computer viruses via this service or in connection to this service.
- Acts of false or improper applications in connection to reservations, etc.
- Acts that improperly hinder the management of this service, or that cause, or that could cause, a disadvantage to the Company, ANA or a cooperating partner.
- Acts that infringes on the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, or any other rights of the Company, ANA or a cooperating partner, or any other third party.
- Acts that slander, or acts that damage the honor or reliability of the Company, ANA or a cooperating partner, or any other third party.
- Acts that hinder the use of this service by other end-users.
- Acts that infringe, or that could infringe, on the privacy, portrait rights or publicity rights of the Company, ANA, a cooperating partner, or any other third party.
- Acts that violate, or that could violate, public order and morals.
- Acts that violate, or that could violate, law.
- Criminal acts, or acts related to, or that could be related to, criminal acts.
- In the case of any other acts deemed as inappropriate by the Company or ANA, or in the case of any of the above acts being carried out that cause damage to the Company or to a third party, the Company may make a request for compensation for damages from the website user.
- In terms of service quality, although the Company and ANA make every effort to provide users with reliable information, the compatibility, integrity, accuracy, safety, legality and recentness of the information cannot be guaranteed.
- Users are responsible for their own use of this website.
- The Company and ANA bear no responsibility for damage caused by use or inability to use the website, except in the case of willful or gross negligence on the part of the Company or ANA.
- In connection to services and products (hereinafter referred to as "services, etc.") provided by cooperating partners in this service, customers shall agree that the legal responsibility, including warranty against defects, for such services is borne by the cooperating partner that provides the corresponding service, etc.
- The Company and ANA bear no responsibility for software or hardware incidents caused by the use of this website, or for difficulties in communications environments, or any trouble that occurs between the customer and any third party, as well as damage caused by any other incident, etc.
- Laws and jurisdiction
The governing law for this contract is the Law of Japan, and with regard to jurisdiction required in relation to this contract, exclusive jurisdiction for the first hearing is given to the Tokyo District Court according to the amount in controversy.